Comment on page
3.WHEN AND HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH OTHERS
We will not share your Information with third parties, except in the events listed below or when you provide us your explicit and informed consent.
Service providers. We will share your Information with our service providers who assist us with the internal operations of the Service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and not for their own promotional purposes.
Purchase of crypto assets. If you use the Service to purchase crypto assets from third-party platforms, the Service will share your digital wallet address with these platforms in order to enable the transfer of the purchased crypto assets to your wallet.
Legal Requirements. If you violated any applicable law, your Information will be shared with competent authorities and with third parties (such as legal counsels and advisors), for the purpose of handling of the violation. We may also disclose your Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency);
- to protect and defend our rights or our property;
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public;
- to protect against legal liability.
Your Direct Consent. From time to time we may communicate to you an offer to disclose your personal information to a trusted third party willing to provide services with the use of our technology. We will disclose your personal information to such third party only if you provide your direct consent to such disclosure.